Call for Papers
Call for Papers Status: CLOSED
The ASNE Day 2016 technical committee is seeking papers for inclusion in the ASNE Day 2016 program. The annual meeting of the American Society of Naval Engineers (ASNE), ASNE Day, will feature keynote and panel presentations, topic-specific tracks led by subject-matter experts, and technical paper tracks.
ASNE Day will feature topic-specific tracks under which there will be keynotes, subject matter expert panels, and technical papers supporting discussion. Priority will be given to technical papers that support the tracks such that the Symposium provides both high level and detail research coverage of these topics. The anticipated topic-specific tracks include:
- Additive Manufacturing
- Combat Systems
- Cyber Security
- Directed Energy
- Energy Storage Technologies
- Flexible Ships
- Future Programs (DDG 1000, Ohio Replacement, L(X)R)
- Novel Developments in Ship Structures and Materials
- Unmanned and Autonomous Systems
- Women in Naval Engineering
Papers related to other research topics will also be considered on a space available basis.
Abstract Submission Details
The abstract deadline for ASNE Day 2016 has been extended to December 8, 2015. Abstracts should include:
- Proposed Paper Title
- Relevant Track(s)
- Author Name(s)
- Contact Information: Email and Phone
- A 1-2 page written description in sufficient detail to permit evaluation by the Technical Papers Committee.
Abstracts should be sent to ASNEDay2016@navalengineers.org
. For additional information and details on paper submission, see the ASNE Technical Papers Guidelines