ASNE is actively seeking student participants in ASNE Day 2010 and designing a supplemental program to allow students to fully benefit from their time at ASNE Day.
ASNE Day Highlights for Students
- FREE Student Registration (applies to full-time, part-time, intern, and co-op students at K-12, undergraduate, and graduate levels)*
- Student Poster Competition—classroom, co-op, and/or internship project reports encouraged!
- Inaugural ASNE Student Congress
- Student Panel Discussion
* If you are employed in the engineering community, beyond a student internship, you must register at the full rate.
Call for Student Posters
The ASNE Day 2010 Call for Student Posters has expired.
To submit a poster for consideration, please send a 1 - 2 paragraph abstract as directed below to firstname.lastname@example.org by 28 February 2010. The abstract should include:
- Proposed Title
- Author(s)’ name(s) and organization(s)/school(s)
- For Primary Point of Contact: phone number and e-mail address
- A 1 - 2 paragraph written description in sufficient detail to permit evaluation by the Student Poster Committee. Include a problem statement or introduction, an outline of the key points to be made in the poster, and conclusions or recommendations that the poster will address.
Abstracts and questions should be directed to Dr. Leigh McCue at email@example.com or Maggie O’Brien at (703) 836-6727 or firstname.lastname@example.org.