MACC 2016 – Presentation Information
Submit an abstract formatted as shown below prior to April 8, 2016.
Submit abstracts and release information to Mr. Gordon Hatchell and Dr. Evan Lee at firstname.lastname@example.org
Abstracts should be of sufficient detail to permit evaluation by the Technical Papers Committee. Completed presentations will be requested if your proposed abstract is selected. Accepted authors may also provide a formal technical paper for possible publication in the Naval Engineer’s Journal MACC issue
The abstract format should be as follows and include:
- Author (s) Name (s):
- Organization or Company represented:
- Corresponding Author’s Email Address:
- Indicate if it will be just a presentation or if there will also be a formal technical paper for possible publication in the Naval Engineer’s Journal.
- Abstract: (500 words or less) To include problem statement or introduction, approach, results, and conclusions or recommendations
- Bio: (150 words or less)
- If your abstract is submitted by another person on your behalf, please include information for both the author and the primary point of contact. Please Include: mailing address, phone number, fax number, and e-mail address for each author and point of contact (if different).
- ASNE Clearance: All abstracts shall be approved for public release.
- Release Form Signed:
- Abstract: Once accepted, we will be posting the abstract you provide to us on the MACC 2016 website.
- Clearance Release: All abstracts and final power point presentations must be approved for public release. Please see ASNE clearance form. ASNE will work with you if any changes are noted in the clearance form that may be required by your agency or company.
- Bio: Please have copy of your bio that you want ‘read’ at session to hand to the ‘Session Moderator’ at beginning of session
- Presentation: Please deliver ‘Final Presentation on CD ROM’
- Abstracts Due: April 8, 2016
- Latest Date for Notice of Selection: April 15, 2016
- Draft Power Point or Papers Due: May 13, 2016 - Note: Only those presentations who have a full technical paper will be considered for ASNE Journal publication
- Final Papers Due: June 1st, 2016 - Note: Papers and/or presentations will not be pre-printed, abstracts will be posted on website
- Conference Dates: June 8-9, 2016 (with June 7 as a setup day) - at the US Coast Guard Yard in Baltimore
The American Society of Naval Engineers (ASNE) requires that authors and presenters of any material submitted for publication or for presentation must provide a completed copyright assignment and certification that all appropriate corporate or government approvals to release the work for publication and/or presentation have been obtained. The completed agreement must be received by ASNE before the work can be published or presented.
Please download the ASNE Copyright Transfer and Release Form
and return it to ASNE prior to your presentation at MACC 2016. You can fax or email the completed form to ASNE Publications at (703) 836-7491 or email@example.com