ASNE members have free online access to every issue of the Naval Engineers Journal, from February 1889 to our most recent issue. If you are a member, login in to MEMBERS ONLY and click on Information & Services to navigate to Naval Engineers Journal. Non-members can access the Naval Engineers Journal and purchase individual papers through Wiley InterScience.
Table of Contents
- A Statistical Method for Estimating the Life Expectancy of Certain Shipboard Equipment
Dennis E. Smith, PhD., David A. Breslin, P.E., Gregory S. Toms, P.E.
- Engineering Aegis Cruiser Topsides: Enhancing Design Capabilities and Life Cycle Support
Dr. Dana L. Day, Donald C. Puglisi, Gary D. Gross, John A. Latimer, Kevin M. Mulkern, Dr. Ali Farsaie, Christine M. Korkalo
- Toward More Effective Technology Insertions for Chemical and Biological Defense
Christopher J. Vogt and Peter Novick
- Application of Guns in Naval Force Protection
- Structural Testing of Navy Vessels Using Bragg Gratings and a Prototype Digital Spatial Wavelength Domain Multiplexing (DSWDM) System
Chris Baldwin, John Niemcauk, Jason Kiddy, Peter Chen, Martin Christiansen, and Shiping Chen
- Navy Mobile Instrumentation System
Michael R. Coussa
- Commercial Marine Emissions and Life-Cycle Analysis of Retrofit Controls in a Changing Science and Polity Environment
James J. Corbett, P.E. and Paul S. Fischbeck