2017 Combat Systems Symposium Created by firstname.lastname@example.org on 10/16/2017 8:47:57 AM
The 2017 Combat Systems Symposium is right around the corner. Join the American Society of Naval Engineers on December 4-5 at Washington Navy Yard to hear from:
- VADM Paul Grosklags, USN; Commander Naval Air Systems Command (invited)
- VADM David Johnson, USN; Principal Military Deputy, Assistant Secretary of the Navy for Research, Development and Acquisition (invited)
- RADM Ronald Boxall, USN; Director, Surface Warfare (N96) (confirmed)
- RADM Jon Hill, USN; Deputy Director, Missile Defense Agency (confirmed)
- RDML Tom Druggan, USN; Commander, Naval Surface Warfare Center (confirmed)
- RDML Douglas Small, USN; Program Executive Officer, Integrated Warfare Systems (confirmed)
- RDML Johnny Wolfe, USN; Program Executive, Aegis Ballistic Missile Defense (confirmed)
- Mr. Michael Roberts, SES; Director, Development and Integration, PEO IWS (confirmed)
Additionally, the Combat Systems Symposium will feature expert panels, including:
- "Combat Systems in New Construction and Modernization," moderated by RADM William Galinis, USN; Program Executive Officer, Ships (confirmed)
- "Fleet Tactics, Talent, Tools, and Training (T4)," moderated by RDML John Wade, USN; Commander, Naval Surface and Mine Warfighting Development Center (confirmed)
- "New Trends in Systems Engineering," moderated by Ms. Margaret Palmieri, DISES; Director, Integrated Fires (OPNAV N2N6F3) (confirmed)
The 2016 ASNE Combat Systems Symposium looked at the CNO’s “A Design for Maintaining Maritime Superiority” (Version 1.0, January 2016) and applied it to the theme of: Strengthening Naval Power from the Sea: Combat Systems Lines of Effort for Maintaining Maritime Superiority. The 2017 ASNE Combat Systems Symposium will focus on one of those lines of effort; specifically, how we will position the Combat Systems Engineering Team for the Future. Register today at http://www.combatsystems.org
or call ASNE Headquarters at 703-836-6727 to secure your seat.
Please note, if you do not have base access, it is important to apply for temporary base access by Wednesday, November 1st, 2017. Please complete the Temporary Base Access form linked under "Meeting Information" at http://www.combatsystems.org . If your form is submitted on time and base access is denied, you will be eligible for a full refund. If your form is submitted after the due date and base access is denied, refunds will not be available.
Looking to further your knowledge on combat systems engineering beyond the symposium? Join ASNE for the course "Introduction to Combat Systems Engineering" being held January 23, 2018 in Alexandria, VA. Learn more at: http://www.navalengineers.org/Education/Introduction-to-Combat-System-Engineering
The comment feature is locked by administrator.