2015 CGC Events
February 25, 2015 Joint ASNE/SNAME Dinner Meeting
Revisiting the M/V Bright Field Allision with the Riverwalk Marketplace- The Incident, The Response, and The Root Cause
CAPT Gordon D. Marsh, PE, USCG (Ret)
Deborah Ducote Keller, PE (former Chief Engr. for the Port of NO
Date and Time: Wednesday, February 25th, 2015
Social Hour at 5:30pm, Dinner at 6:30pm, Technical Presentation at 7:15pm
Location: Rocky and Carlo’s Restaurant and Bar
Sicilian Room (left of main door)
613 W. Saint Bernard Hwy.
Chalmette, LA 70043
Menu: Choice of:
1. Baked Chicken, Mac & Cheese, Corn
2. Fried Fish, Mac & Cheese, Green Peas
3. Veal Parmesan, Mac & Cheese, Green Beans
Each meal comes with Tea, Salad, and Dessert
Reservations: Please contact Jeffrey Gamble at (985) 532-2554 or Jeffga@bollingershipyards.com
- When reserving please indicate meal preference and full name.
- Also, kindly provide your professional society affiliation; i.e., ASNE, SNAME, both, or Guest.
- Finally, please state if you desire a PDH credit for attendance.
- Confirmed attendees who are a “No Show,” will be expected to remit your payment.
Cancellations are accepted up to the registration deadline
Registration deadline is COB Monday February 23th, 2015.
Members of ASNE and/or SNAME are $30
Students (with ID) are $5
Non-members and walk-in’s (includes after-deadline reservations) are $35
Cash or Checks (preferred), payable to “ASNE” at the meeting. No credit cards accepted
From I-10, take I-510 (LA 47) South to W St. Bernard Hwy. Turn Right. Venue is 5 blocks on the right. Park in front or around back. The meeting is in the private Sicilian Room to the left of the main room.
For a map, see: https://goo.gl/maps/E7SfF