Call for Papers
This call for papers is closed.
Authors of accepted abstracts are requested to submit their full papers via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Full papers are due on October 24, 2016. Be sure to check out the presenter center to view the copyright release forms, technical guidelines and presentation templates.
Abstract Submission (Closed)
- Innovative practices and concepts in icebreaker operational logistics and technology;
- The current state of the icebreaker operations, building, and design;
- Addressing equipment and design challenges presented by the climatic and environmental conditions experienced in the polar regions;
- A survey of technical and logistics challenges seen in previous icebreaking programs and acquisition efforts;
- Emerging icebreaker design and operational concepts;
- Short- and long-term outlook for human activity in the polar regions;
- The Polar Code and associated considerations/impacts;
- Paper title
- Name(s) of principal author(s)
- Whether you propose to submit a complete paper or only a presentation
- Primary point of contact e-mail address
- Text providing sufficient detail for the Technical Papers Committee to perform a review
The text should include a problem statement or introduction, an outline of the key points to be made in the paper, and conclusions or recommendations. Should you have any issues with the online submission form, please e-mail: email@example.com
. All final papers/presentations will be submitted electronically and will be due on October 24, 2016. ASNE enthusiastically welcomes student participation and offers free registration to student authors.