Call for Papers (Closed)
The Technology, Systems, and Ships (TSS) 2017 technical committee is seeking papers for inclusion in the TSS 2017 program. The American Society of Naval Engineers (ASNE) holds an annual technical capstone event, ASNE Day, as part of the TSS program. TSS 2017 will feature keynote and panel presentations focusing on PEO-defined tracks led by subject-matter experts and high level civilian and government leaders.
Technical papers for TSS are solicited on the broad range of technical challenges applicable to technology, systems, and ships. Specific areas of interest include, but are not limited to:
Abstract Submission Details
- Additive Manufacturing
- Combat Systems
- Cyber Security
- Directed Energy
- Energy Storage Technologies
- Flexible Ships
- Future Programs
- Novel Developments in Ship Structures and Materials
- Unmanned and Autonomous Systems
The abstract deadline for TSS 2017 is November 4, 2016. Abstracts should include:
- Proposed Paper Title
- Author Name(s)
- Contact Email
- A 300 word or less written description in sufficient detail to permit evaluation by the Technical Papers Committee.
- Abstracts Due - Nov 11, 2016 Call for Papers Closed
- Authors Notified - December 9, 2016
- Draft Papers due - January 17, 2017
- Final Papers due - February 10, 2017
Abstracts should be submitted online (closed). For additional information and details on paper submission, see the ASNE Technical Papers Guidelines or contact the Technical Papers Sub-Committee at email@example.com.