The Livestream Begins at 7:30am ET on Thursday, 16 June
(Scroll down for chat and agenda features)
Agenda for June 16
- 0730-0900: Women’s Mentoring Breakfast Keynote Speaker
Ms. Margaret G. Palmieri,
SES, DOD Deputy Chief Digital and Artificial Intelligence Officer (CDAO)
- 0900-1030: Inspirational Women Fireside Chat
- Ms. Anne Sandel, SES, Principal Civilian Deputy to the Assistant Secretary of the Navy for
Research, Development and Acquisition;
- Mrs. Stephanie Hill, Executive Vice President of Rotary & Mission Systems, Lockheed Martin;
- Dr. Sandy Magnus, former NASA Astronaut, former DOD Deputy Director, OSD Undersecretary,
Research & Engineering, and former NASA Astronaut;
- Ms. Matice Wright-Springer, Senior Vice President at Booz Allen Hamilton, former Naval Aviator
- 1045-1200: Senior Defense & Homeland Security Workforce Development Panel
- RADM Tony Lengerich, USN (Ret.), former ASNE President;
- Chris Deegan, former President & CEO, Gibbs & Cox;
- Dr. Leigh McCue, Associate Professor, George Mason University, former ASNE Executive Director;
- Ms. Maria Proestou, ASN (RDA) Strategic Acquisition Advisor; and
- Scott Porter, Director-Strategic Initiatives, Thales Defense & Security, Inc.
- 1200-1330: Lunch & Keynote Speaker
- Admiral John Richardson, USN (Ret.), former Chief of Naval Operations
Chat for Virtual Attendees
Click the three buttons icons if you would like to minimize, enable, or pop out this chat.
Details for Participating in TSS Livestream
You will be able to participate in this event using your favorite browser.
On June 14th and the morning of June 15th, a reminder email with the link to this website will be
sent to you. If you do not see that email, do not worry. This webpage will always be up to date.
Questions: Please contact ASNE at email@example.com or (703) 836-6727.
THANK YOU to our Sponsors!