We are pleased to offer attendees of the Critical Technologies Conference a complimentary shuttle to the venue from either the Fairfield Inn or TownPlace Suites. Please click on the link below to accept or decline the shuttle service. It is important that you click on the link below even if you are declining the ride in order for the Conference committee to enter your name in for a visitor pass.
Complimentary Shuttle Sign-Up
Shuttle Arrival and Departure Times for Day 1 and 2
- Day 1 and 2 to Crane from Hotels: The shuttle will begin boarding at the TownPlace Suites at 0600. It will leave at 0630 and pick up any attendees staying at the Fairfield Inn (located just down the street). The shuttle will from there leave for Crane.
- Day 1 to Hotels from Crane: There will be two departure times for the return shuttle, one for those who would like to stay for the dinner and one for those who will not. The first pickup is at 1700 and the second is at 1930.
- Day 2 to Hotels from Crane: There will be one shuttle from Crane to the Hotels at 1240.
- Attendees possessing a Common Access Card (CAC) may proceed through the gate at the intersection of Highway 45 and Highway 58. Attendees who do not have a CAC must proceed through the Visitor Center. Both can be located in the Conference Center Maps.
- Attendees choosing not to ride the complimentary shuttles should add AT LEAST 30 minutes to their travel time to allow for driving to and processing through the Visitor Center.
- Parking at the Conference site is limited.
If you have any questions regarding the shuttle service, please contact Teresa Denchfield at firstname.lastname@example.org or (703) 836-6727.