Call for Papers Status: EXPIRED
Mega Rust 2010 Goals
- Present the fleet’s needs in areas of corrosion control and preservation
- Highlight new and innovative coating and surface treatment technologies
- Develop and maintain an infrastructure to provide feedback loops between the fleet and industry
- Facilitate the transfer of technologies presently available from industry to the fleet
- Focus on partnership opportunities between the fleet, industry, and joint services
- Provide a forum to effectively exchange information and lessons learned between fleet and industrial activities
- Provide training opportunities to fleet and industrial personnel
Mega Rust 2010 Paper and Presentation Topics
(These include, but are not limited to the following)
- New technologies
- Corrosion control methods
- Successful application of new products
- Research and development
- Preservation of materials
- Environmentally compliant processes
- Lessons learned
- Lifecycle issues
- 26 February 2010: Title and Short Abstract of 150 to 250 words in length.
- 19 March 2010: Draft Power-Point Presentation
- 16 April 2010: Final Presentation and Paper (Format: CD-ROM or disc, Papers in MS Word, Presentations in MS PowerPoint)
Presentations will be delivered electronically, i.e. computer-generated and projected on a large screen utilizing the conference computer hard drive.
Presentations are limited to 20 minutes.
All presentations, papers and other media must be cleared for public release by the author; the appropriate clearance document must accompany the final paper or presentation.
How to Submit Titles and Abstracts for Presentations
National Surface Treatment Center
401 Industry Rd.
Louisville, KY 40208
ATTN: Ms. Sherry Litton
Mr. Don Hileman
Ms. Sherry Litton